Friday, August 28, 2009

The Loving Hut

Did you know there is a GREAT new vegan restaurant in town? The Loving Hut, located at 35th Avenue and Union Hills (on 35th, SW corner of intersection). How nice to NOT have to drive to Scottsdale or Tempe for quality vegan fare!

Their entire menu is totally vegan, and they even offer great drinks and desserts. :-) Stop by when you can, they are open every day (11-3 for lunch, and 5-9 for dinner) and bring a friend!

Let's support businesses that share our priorities of health, environmentalism, and compassion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just read your blog and shared the menu (online) with my husband who said, let's go! So, went and it was FANTASTIC. We ate far too much because I wanted to try so many things. The flavors, freshness and colors were so wonderful. My husband is not vegan (yet :-) and he couldn't stop talking about the Pho soup. We have brought some carrots cake home, too. Thanks for telling us about this Jen and thanks Loving Hut for great, compassionate food!

JenB said...

Awesome, Kathleen!
I'm so happy you tried it. :-) I've loved everything I've had from their menu... normally when I find something like, I stick with it; but not the Loving Hut-I'm making myself try everything! On Friday I had the broccoli 'beef', it was so yummy-licious.
Thanks for your comment, thanks for reading the blog, and thanks for going veg!