Friday, October 2, 2009

Veg*n at the movies...

Zombieland

I had a great time at the movies today, thanks to Woody Harrelson (vegan!) and his crew of ass-kicking zombie-killers. The movie was gross and hilarious and super-fun. I'm not big on too much gore, but this was totally bearable.

My favorite part of the film was early on when "Columbus" (Jesse Eisenberg) explained how the U.S. became "Zombieland". Apparently, someone ate a bad burger (as if all burgers weren't bad... lol). Mad Cow disease quickly evolved into Mad Human disease, the "mad humans" ripened into ZOMBIES. Argh! That's a pretty damn good excuse to go veg*n, in my book.

This reminds me of my 2nd favorite quote from John Robbins (author of Food Revolution and Diet for a New America)...
"You don't hear anybody talk about mad-tofu disease."

Anyway, go see this movie. Go laugh, and have some fun (don't forget rule #32, Enjoy The Little Things).

"That'll do, Pig. That'll do."

No comments: